Social Media Sites - Top Social Media Networks 2019
Internet and social media sites have come to a long way and made it possible for people in various parts of the world to know more about the likeminded people and make connections with them. Not only that, social media sites has made us close with our loved ones, friends and relatives and we can also video chat with them like they are sitting in front of us.
Social Media Sites for Business
If you are a blogger or a webmaster, then social media is a lucrative opportunity for you to gains loads of visitors and new readership. You just need to create a fan page and start posting content targeting a selected or a large group of audience on the basis of demographics or interests and you will be able to see the flow of traffic from social media to your blog in no time.
Social media are computer-mediated technologies that facilitate the creation and sharing of information, ideas, career interests and other forms of expression via virtual communities and networks - Wikipedia
Besides, social media sites engagement is one of the factors which Google uses to evaluate our rankings on its search engine. The more number of social likes and shares on your particular article, the more authority and traffic gains you can notice on your site.
Now, who doesn’t know Facebook and Twitter? They are the most popular social media sites till date. Google Plus is trying hard to fit in, but let’s face the facts, it is not as popular as Facebook or twitter but still a good competitor.
To make it easier for you guys to find a lucrative list of social media sites where you can join in related groups and gain readership, we made a thorough list of social media sites and sorted them on the basis of Alexa Rank, Page Rank (although not a valid metric to consider now), Domain Authority and whether the website is live or not.
Tips to gain more audience through Social Media Sites
- First and foremost thing is to make your website brand-able by getting a custom logo and a beautiful design. Since there is no bots but real human beings involved, your site will tend to get more shares if the design in clean and navigation is good.
- Make a note of the social media sites which are closely related to the niche you are working on. For example: If you have a wallpaper site, then instagram and pinterest are the one you should be targeting. That doesn’t mean you should avoid Facebook and other giants, since they contain majority of traffic.
- While creating your page on these social media platforms, make sure you include proper description, call to action phrases and your website URL in the description so that intrigued visitors may get to visit your site.
- Never ignore your fan page. Be sure to reply to the comments which deserve your attention or the private messages which you receive on your page. An engaging page goes a long way in social media.
- Last but not the least, you can consider advertising on social media platforms. It may not work for you that well if you are a first timer, but there is a first time for everything.
I hope these tips above will help you gain new readership from social media sites and improve your overall website success rate.
Social Networking is a place used by lots people to interacting each others using internet connection in special Apps or program like sharing something funny or precious moment or talking with your friend, most of anything you can do it on real life can be do it on social networking.
Popular SEO Tools